Friday, May 16, 2008

How did she get so tricky????

About a month ago we went out and bought all the supplies to begin our potty training adventure. Miley picked out a pink potty, Dora the Explorer stickers, and suckers. Every time she sits on her potty she get s a sucker for the attempt. If she actually goes potty (this has only happened twice) then she gets a sucker, a sticker on her chart, and the opportunity to see her mom go completely berserk! Recently however, she apparently decided that actually going into the bathroom and making the effort to sit on her potty was wasting valuable time, so she came up with a new scheme to get her sucker. While we were playing with her doll house, she kept putting her little people on the play toilet, and then saying “Sucker mommy! I sucker!”. Nice try tricky girl.

6 comments:

Gibbles N Bit said...

she's genius. Very nicely done Miley!

mini-wheats said...

DUDE!!!! lets buy a shrimp boat in Nicaragua! Email me your email address so i can add you guys to our blog. My email address is miniwheats08@gmail.com. Take care and keep it real in ELKO

mini-wheats said...

So.....My wife is all grown and and pooping properly now? bummer

Unknown said...

Hello Simons! Here is a link for cute scrapbooky blogs, I really like them and a lot of friends have used this site. I hope it helps.

Jen

Unknown said...

http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/

Duh I forgot the link! :)

Gina Rochelle said...

ah potty training so much fun. We have teh potty book too. I read books , painted toenails, and talked up "Potty Princesses". Isn't it funny the desperate attempts we parents make. Nice blog, cool background!