Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween






We had such a great Halloween season this year! A week before Halloween we had a party at our home for a few friends. It was so fun. And then the kids had a blast at the various Halloween parties and trick-or treating. Mason and I had planned on being M & M's, but when we got to the store he saw a whoopee cushion costume that he HAD to have. So ofter pondering long and hard about what I could be that goes with a whoopee cushion, I decided to be an air freshener. It turned out cute and got lots of laughs. Miley was a very adorable princess complete with a "bippity-boppity-boo" (her wand). Marley was a little mustard covered hot dog. They were precious as always!!

1 comment:

Net said...

Nice costumes! I love them. Looks like you had a great Halloween.