Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Dear Santa
Just thought I would share Miley's letter to Santa (FYI, Hannah is a 10 year old friend who she adores):
Dear Santa,
I have been nice this year. I was nice to my friend Hannah. I helped Santa Claus. I gave you a present. For Christmas I would like; Food, to set up the Christmas tree, ballet, a dolly, Hannah, a pink present, a kitty and dog. I love kitty cats and a dog. I want to get a big Christmas tree. Have a nice Christmas! I love you. Thank you!
From, Miley Eliza Simons
Dear Santa,
I have been nice this year. I was nice to my friend Hannah. I helped Santa Claus. I gave you a present. For Christmas I would like; Food, to set up the Christmas tree, ballet, a dolly, Hannah, a pink present, a kitty and dog. I love kitty cats and a dog. I want to get a big Christmas tree. Have a nice Christmas! I love you. Thank you!
From, Miley Eliza Simons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Stop the presses! We have not 1, not 2, but 3 wonderful dogs that need a loving home... if you're interested my email is raffleckt@yahoo.com.
Post a Comment