Sunday, June 21, 2009
Mandy riding the "catapult" at Lagoon
This past week was the Elko 3rd Ward's youth conference. It was a three day event.
Day 1 - Was a day of fun at Lagoon
Day 2 - Baptisms at the Bountiful, UT temple; Tour of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple; Manti Pageant
Day 3 - Testimony meeting
During the day at Lagoon, Mandy got gutsy and decided to go on a ride called the "catapult." It is basically a capsule attached to two metal cables that shoots you over 200 feet in the air like a sling shot. She went on the ride with Greg Barker, a friend of ours from the ward, that serves in the bishopric. It costs extra to go on this ride, and Mandy decided to purchase the video clip of the ride as well. I just couldn't resist posting it on youtube. When I first saw the video clip I couldn't stop laughing. Check it out below.
Day 1 - Was a day of fun at Lagoon
Day 2 - Baptisms at the Bountiful, UT temple; Tour of the Oquirrh Mountain Temple; Manti Pageant
Day 3 - Testimony meeting
During the day at Lagoon, Mandy got gutsy and decided to go on a ride called the "catapult." It is basically a capsule attached to two metal cables that shoots you over 200 feet in the air like a sling shot. She went on the ride with Greg Barker, a friend of ours from the ward, that serves in the bishopric. It costs extra to go on this ride, and Mandy decided to purchase the video clip of the ride as well. I just couldn't resist posting it on youtube. When I first saw the video clip I couldn't stop laughing. Check it out below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha!!! That was HILARIOUS!!! I couldn't imagine how scary that would be! I am terrified of heights! Congratulations on making it to the ground!~Ellen
Post a Comment