Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My big 5 year old

Miley just turned 5 years old. I can't believe it. I keep telling her I want her to stay my baby. Some days she is excited to grow up. Other days she wants to stay my baby too! In fact one day she made me leave the room so she could talk to Jesus. I overheard her asking Him if she could please not grow up.
Miley is a wonderful sister and makes friends with everyone. She loves helping and is so creative. She will sit and play by herself for hours just being imaginative with her toys. She wanted a Pink Pony Party this year. We invited over some friends and had a wonderful time. We are so proud of our big girl!


The Pink Pony cake

Miley spent last summer catching and examining bugs. So we got her a bug book, bug jar, and a "field journal" to record her findings.


Miley really wanted a pinata this year. She isn't blindfolded in this picture because it started raining and we wanted it broke open fast!


Miley got her own camera so she wouldn't have to use mom and dads.


Miley was dancing to show off how her new Skechers light up!

No comments: