Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stories from America's "Wild West" in Nevada
During a lesson on the Word of Wisdom I asked if anyone knew what beer or alcohol was.
"I do!" yelled Miley.
"It's this stuff you drink, and then you get in a car, and then you can't see. So you bonker into something and you don't remember it the next day!"
I told her that was a perfect explanation and asked where she learned that.
"At church!"
"Mom, your nose breath smells like corn."
"Mom, there is a boy at preschool who wore a yellow shirt today and he is SO ROMANTIC!"
"He is just SOOOOOO Romantic and I can't stop dreaming about him!"
Mom: "What does he do that is romantic?"
"I don't know but I kissed him!"
Mom: "You kissed him?!? What is his name?"
"I don't know!" (she said this in a perplexed voice as if she didn't understand what kissing and knowing a boy's name had to do with each other."
A conversation with a primary teacher:
Teacher: "I knew your daddy when he was little."
Miley: "My dad works hard."
Teacher: "Is your daddy a lawyer?"
Miley: "He's not a liar! He doesn't lie!"
Teacher: "Oh what does he do?"
Miley: "He builds houses!"
Our waiter at a restaraunt brought Miley her juice, so I told her to say thank you. She looked straight into his eyes and with a perfectly serious face said, "Thank you servant."
"Mommy, why is Marley drinking your belly?" Miley thinks it's very funny when I nurse Marley.
" Let's play hide and sneak. I hide, you sneak!"
"Look! Elders!" Her take on the movie, "Men in Black."
"Mommy I have a frog in my tummy!"I panicked for a minute until she hiccuped and I realized that is what she was referring to!
"Ladies bums." This was her response when I asked her if she wanted her room decorated in farm animals or lady bugs.
Pointing to her new church shoes, "I rich!"
As I am peeling a hard boiled egg Miley says "Hatching mommy, it hatching!"
Mason was watching the NBA Finals. Miley walked up to the TV and while touching the players on the screen says, "Tickle, tickle, tickle."
While inserting her hand into her drink of water Miley says "Too wet mommy! Too wet!" She also thinks her baths are "Too wet." Don't you hate it when your water is too wet?!?!
The other day we were trying to get Miley to dance with us. She didn't think the entry way was a good dancing area, so she drug me into the dining room. Once there she starting dancing and yelling at me, "Polka Mommy, Polka!" We have never polka danced before, or even used the word polka, but apparently she decided we had neglected this fine art long enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment