Friday, June 20, 2008

The Prophet Said To Plant A Garden





Monday night for Family Home Evening we finally planted our garden. We have 5 rows of peas, 1 row of sunflowers, 3 tomato plants, and 2 kinds of squash. Miley helped drop in the seeds and pat the dirt, and Marley supervised. We can't wait to taste everything! Afterwards Mandy and the girls planted some flowers while Mason mowed the lawn.

4 comments:

Net said...

Good for you. I wish we had space to plant a garden, so enjoy yours for me!

Nat B. said...

Mason--It's Britt. Man, that lawn looks green. I wish I could get mine looking half that green. We miss you guys. We told a few Mason stories this weekend when we were in Pine Valley. One of these days you need to pay a visit to the Pine Valley branch of the Masonian Institute.

Unknown said...

Great work you all did! I can't wait to be able to plant a garden, make sure and tell us how it turns out and TASTES! :)

mini-wheats said...

Ellen and I are looking for jobs. How much do you guys pay for an hour of vegetable picking?